Thursday, July 5, 2018

Reddit vs. Google+

I have not known much about Reddit before and had some prejudice about this social media. It seemed pretty messy and unfiltered to me. I've recently created Reddit account and was very overwhelmed with the massive posts. However, I could feel the energy and vitality of people. When I visited Google+ for observations, I was very disappointed with the silence in every community. Only one or two updates were made every day. I know many of my classmates do not have a positive feeling about Reddit, but I decide to try this new social media and find some positive things for education.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hajeen, I appreciate your introduction about Google+. I used to hear of this item frequently before. However, I never use it and I don't know exactly what it is. Your posts on your blog and on discussion board let me know it more. Thanks. I also will explore it to find out something I like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that my blog post was helpful. Hope you can also find a good community on Reddit!

      Delete